Commercial Property CRM & Workflow | Hilton Smythe
A transformational tool for a commercial business broker to maximise customer relationships and business efficiency.
Hilton Smythe are the UK’s leading small business broker specialising in nationwide property services to commercial clients.
Based in Bolton, Greater Manchester the company provides a vast array of property services to Commercial and Corporate clients, advising on a wide range of commercial and corporate property sales and business transfer.
Established in 2011, the company has grown at a rapid rate, expanding its reach and range of services.
Deliver a CRM & Workflow system to efficiently manage the business sale process.
This included the recruitment and marketing of businesses for sale; harvesting and processing enquiries; arranging viewings and negotiating sales.
The new system needed to manage the workflow as efficiently as possible to deliver significant productivity gains for the business.
We delivered a CRM and Workflow solution alongside an integrated front-end website.
The application manages the complete sales process including new enquiries, marketing literature, viewings, offers and sales. It integrates with thirdparty sites: Rightmove, Zoopla, Businesses for Sale and RightBiz; as well as Office 365 and Google’s API .
The software also includes a document, SMS and email template builder as well as a raft of functionality designed to improve efficiencies for the business.
The fully-responsive website is integrated with the business database and includes sophisticated search functionality based on user criteria.
Both the application and website are hosted on our secure infrastructure and supported under Blue Wren’s comprehensive service level agreement.
- Database of all applicants and business and contact log
- Data feeds between 3rd party property sites incl. Rightmove & Zoopla
- Matching algorithm to automate sales process
- Front-end website with API integration (www.hiltonsmythe.com)
- Automated marketing brochure
- Google API integration (Maps, Places, Streetview)
- Email, SMS and document template builder
- Scheduling tool to manage viewings
- Ability to add and assign tasks and reminders
- Live dashboard and comprehensive suite of reports
- Structured sales progression workflow
- Financial monitoring and alerts
- Amazon Web Services – SES, SNS, Elastic Beanstalk, RDS
- Microsoft Graph API
- RightMove API
- PostcodeIO API
- GetAddress API
- Google Maps API
- Google Places API
- Google Streetview API
- WordPress (website)
The new software and website has enabled Hilton Smythe to operate more efficiently as well as improve the experience for its customers.
It has enabled data-driven decision making around new business interactions and potential sales opportunities. It has also given staff instant access to customer information and contact history to enhance the quality of their service.
Significantly productivity gains have been made through process automation and the template builder.