Training Management Software | IKON Training
Training Management Software that has delivered significant time-savings and productivity improvements.
IKON Training is a dynamic and successful business specialising in conflict resolution and conflict management training for organisations whose employees operate in challenging work environments.
Based in the East of England, IKON offers both face-to-face and live remote training solutions for organisations across the UK and boasts a client base of over 40 NHS Trusts and healthcare providers and numerous local authorities and private sector businesses.
Each training solution IKON provides is tailored to the client’s specific requirements. This means there is inevitable complexity and variety in the way they design and deliver training.
As a result, their management and delivery processes were very labour intensive, and off-the-shelf training software was unable to effectively manage this complexity and deliver the efficiency needed to support their growth ambitions.
Being both modular and highly configurable, Flight was the ideal solution. IKON was able to define the challenges around their operational process. Flight was then configured to deliver the functionality and workflow to fulfil the business’s specific needs.
It also meant IKON could start simple and derive early benefits from the system, adding further functionality once the team was comfortable using the software.
IKON continues to enhance and adapt their system, allowing it to evolve and support their growing business.
- Automated client journey from booking through to scheduling, delivery and renewals
- Flexible course templates allowing IKON to rapidly bespoke training for individual clients
- Full client and delegate record with reminders, order history and document uploads
- Training schedule with flexible calendar views and a trainer portal
- Custom certificates, email templates, attendee registers, joining instructions and automated delegate feedback
- Integration with 3rd party systems via API including Xero
“We wanted to spend more time talking to our team, clients and delegates and less time entering the same information into separate systems and spreadsheets. Blue Wren has worked with us to build a bespoke training management platform to enhance our business processes while enabling us to work smarter with a scalable solution to help achieve our goals.”
Louise Ballard | Operations Director