Does this sound familiar?
- You want to grow your training business but admin takes too much time
It is hard to keep track of training costs and course profitability
- The way you deliver courses can be too complex for off-the-shelf software
You don’t have the budget to invest in ground-up development
No two training businesses are the same…
That’s why our Flight platform will create CRM Software that is designed to the specific requirements of your Training business.
We’re here to guide your journey on Flight, but no-one knows your training business better than you. We’ll listen, feedback and help to identify how we can streamline your business processes.
Software built to grow your Training business
Cloud-based system built to your specific requirements
Save time by automating manual processes and simplifying everyday tasks
You get exactly what you need to make your business more productive
The power of an enterprise solution but for a fraction of the time and cost
CRM Software for Training Providers
You want your Training business to be more profitable and easier to run. But to do this you need software that will save time on costly admin and efficiently manage the delegate journey from start to finish.
Using our award-winning Flight platform we will create your own CRM Software. It is unique to you, and you can change and tweak the software as many times as you need at no additional cost.
You will also receive continuous support and training from our dedicated customer service team to help you get the most from Flight.
Keep track of courses and bookings
- Create event templates – save time creating new courses by grouping core information in a template and reuse it time and again
- Track bookings – monitor bookings and assess course viability to ensure you’re running profitable courses
- Manage venues – allocate courses a location and send address and directions for your delegates
- Manage demand – if your courses are oversubscribed, customers can request to join a waiting list
Improve delegate and instructor management
- Notifications and alerts – notify users, bookers and delegates with updates on their courses and events
- Manage documents – create certificates, name badges and attach joining instructions that auto-populate with delegate information
- Automated tasks and actions – help your team meet deadlines with automated task reminders
- Manage resources – assign instructors to courses, avoid booking conflicts and maximise availability
Reduce time with an efficient workflow
- Build intelligent workflow – customise rule-based workflows to guide customers through their journey from booking to attendance
- Access rich analytics – access key performance information that lets you see how your business is performing
- Monitor performance – manage your team effectively by seeing where they are focussing their attention
Integrate with key systems
- Xero & QuickBooks integration – create a seamless link that removes the need to create two invoices. When you create an invoice in Xero or QuickBooks, it sends it to Flight and vice-versa
- API Integration – using Flight’s API, we connect to your other systems and website to seamlessly integrate all functions of your business, delivering an end-to-end workflow without the risk of data duplication or corruption
Harnessing the power of AWS
We harness the power of Amazon Web Services to provide every customer with a software solution that specifically matches their process and requirements. The level of customisation covers all aspects including storage, workflow, functionality, access and integration.
By aligning our Flight platform to AWS, we take advantage of the most advanced and secure cloud computing infrastructure in the world.
AWS is fully scalable meaning expensive hardware upgrades will never be a consideration. It also means Flight can leverage the extensive and continually enhanced cloud computing services offered by AWS.
Flight is a highly flexible, robust, future-proof solution for any business.
Customised for your business
Getting your software right is key. It can mean the difference between creating positive change for your business, or it being mothballed by staff unwilling to engage in a system they don’t feel a part of.
That’s why we do things differently; we’re with you every step of the way. From initial discussions, all the way through to launch and ongoing support. We’re there to ensure you get the most from Flight.
Flight is not SaaS (software as a service), it is an award-winning platform that creates a Training CRM that is unique to your business.
And one that you can change and develop over time at no additional cost.
Our 4 step process
We keep this as simple as possible. We do all the heavy lifting:
- Map – We meet with you to understand your business, producing a process map and completing your specification sheet to ensure your configuration is perfect for your business.
- Configure – With your specification sheet, we set about configuring the system; giving you access to a test application to trial.
- Launch – Once you’ve tested and signed off your configuration, we migrate your historic data and launch your new Training and Event Management Software. This will be unique to you and your business.
- Support – Our dedicated customer service team are on hand to support you. Whether it’s tutorials or requests for additional functionality. Continue to make changes at no extra cost.
Ainscough Training Services
“We have been delighted with the way Blue Wren has worked with us to create and develop a system. Blue Wren always work hard to understand our needs and have exceeded our expectations with what they have been able to deliver. Their communication is excellent, in particular the response time when we need support.
Our system is a vital tool to ensure we provide the best service possible to our customers and we have been extremely impressed with the technology, systems and valuable advice Blue Wren have been able to give us.”
Helen Boland, Training & Marketing Coordinator