Does this sound familiar?
You are losing valuable time managing projects using spreadsheets and email
You need project management software but don’t want to sink time and money into the wrong solution
You don’t have hours to spend researching and trialling something that might not be right
You need a partner who can provide responsive customer service to make the software work for you
Built to your exact requirements
Improve efficiency by 25%
On-going UK-based support
Improve profitability by 25%
6-month return on investment
Plan projects with precision
- Efficient project management – easily create, manage and track an unlimited number of projects. Give controlled access to contractors and suppliers
- Centralised data – a single place for shared tasks, discussions and files. Easily organise teams and projects. Instantly see progress and milestones
- Secure document management – attach and send quotes and job sheets that auto-populate with customer information
Schedule labour and materials
- Add the right people to the right projects – based on skill, role, cost and availability. See everyone’s schedule in a shared team calendar
- Flexible rates and billing – charge different rates for different project stages, different people and different customer types
- Reserve equipment and resources – attach and schedule resources to the project to avoid double booking
Create efficiency with workflows
- Intelligent workflows – build automated workflows based on rules and triggers to ensure nothing falls through the gaps
- Automated tasks – minimise project risk and administrative costs by automating repeatable tasks and actions
- Generate dynamic documents – create documents, emails and letters using our document generator inserting specific client information to personalise the output
Track progress against budget
- Budgeting – build multiple budgets against a project and test them with your client before choosing an agreed budget
- Track billable and non-billable hours – get a complete overview of each project’s profitability and trigger alerts when profit margins are threatened
- Timesheets – record staff time against a project, tracking costs in real-time
Keep your customers informed
- Client portal – give your clients limited access to their projects, contracts, services and account to improve transparency and help clients help themselves
- CRM – manage your contacts efficiently. See when you last emailed or spoke, which projects they are associated with, or how much they owe you
- Project updates – automate notifications and alerts to customers keeping them informed of progress
Integrate with key systems
- Finance – seamlessly integrate with existing finance systems including Xero, QuickBooks and Sage Cloud
- Ecommerce – connect to your ecommerce website to effectively manage online sales and deliver a first-class customer experience every time
- Shipping – integrate with online shipping and distribution portals such as DPD, DHL and UPS
- RESTful API – every solution comes with a fully documented RESTful API layer allowing it to connect to any other 3rd party application or website
Customised for your business
Getting your software right is key. It can mean the difference between creating positive change for your business, or it being mothballed by staff unwilling to engage in a system they don’t feel a part of.
That’s why we do things differently; we’re with you every step of the way. From initial discussions, all the way through to launch and ongoing support. We’re there to ensure you get the most from Flight.
Flight is not SaaS (software as a service), it is an award-winning platform that creates bespoke Project Management Software that is unique to your business.
And one that you can change and develop over time at no additional cost.
Our 4 step process
We keep this as simple as possible. We do all the heavy lifting:
- Map – We meet with you to understand your business, producing a process map and completing your Flight specification sheet to ensure your configuration is perfect for your business.
- Configure – With your specification sheet, we set about configuring the system; giving you access to a test application to trial.
- Launch – Once you’ve tested and signed off your configuration, we migrate your historic data and launch your new Project Management Software. This will be unique to you and your business.
- Support – Our dedicated customer service team are on hand to support you. Whether it’s tutorials or requests for additional functionality. Continue to make changes at no extra cost.
Armitstead Barnett is a specialist firm of Chartered Surveyors providing estate agency, valuation, and property services across England’s North West.
We delivered customised Project Management software to show key business performance at a glance, but also enable the workflow of projects from enquiry to completion without the need for manual processes outside of the system. The system also eliminated the need for physical files and the duplication of effort.
As the entire firm now adopt the system, they’re aiming to increase the productivity by 30%, and therefore see their profit increase as they can take on more work without the need for additional team members.