Does this sound familiar?
There is a disconnect between your sales and production departments
You need to reduce the amount of paperwork and manual processes
You are missing valuable sales opportunities due to a lack of information
You don’t have an accurate figure for your current stock
The challenges are different
for every business…
That’s why our Flight platform will create customised CRM and Workflow Software designed to specific the needs of your Manufacturing business.
We’re here to guide your journey on Flight, but no-one knows your business better than you. We’ll work with you to map your process, identify areas of improvement and deliver a software solution that will streamline your business processes.
Software built to grow your Manufacturing Business
- Affordable, cloud-based system built to your specific requirements
Efficiently manage customers, resources, production and stock
You get exactly what you need to make your business more productive
Enterprise level functionality but for a fraction of the cost
CRM and Workflow Software for Manufacturers
Manufacturers that embrace a more customer-centric approach give themselves the best chance to succeed in this new trading environment. And to do this they need software that centralises all business information and streamlines the customer journey from initial enquiry through to production and delivery.
We believe that technology should create positive change for those that use it. That is why we customise each system to the specific requirements of the customer. And we continue to support and enhance the software as your business develops, and at no extra cost.
So, if you are looking for a technology partner that can help you improve productivity and grow your manufacturing business then please get in touch.
Sales and order processing
- Quote to order – generate quotes that are automatically sent to customers and converted to sales orders on approval, triggering production schedules, picking notes and invoicing
- Customer accounts – give your regular customers access to their account to submit orders and view order history
- Automated workflows – create customised workflows linking the production process and business functions together including sales, production and finance
- Document management – generate and send automated documents such as quotations, orders, picking notes and job sheets, all saved against the customer and order record
- Real-time inventory – define an inventory status for each product, enabling staff, partners and customers to check availability broken down by numbers on hand, on order and in production
- Product information – full product details including supplier information, stock location, size and weights and special instructions
- Forecasting – automatically generate accurate forecasts based on historic orders and supplier lead-times
- End-to-end analysis – extract analytics for each stage of the inventory flow such as cost of goods sold, turnover rates and shrinkage
- Work order management – streamline your entire work order process, including production, picking material, booking, quantity recording, receipt and costing
- Scheduling and capacity planning – view day-to-day capacity by labour or machine hours
- Bill of materials (BOM) – generate bill of materials for production, taking from existing stock or generating a supplier order
- Time reporting – record time against any area of the business process to pinpoint areas of inefficiency
- Sales funnel – monitor sales performance as well as forecast your pipeline
- Intelligent workflows – build rules-based workflows to efficiently guide your customers through their sales journey
- Business intelligence – access key performance information and manage your sales team effectively by seeing where they are focussing their attention
- Customer record – see everything about your existing and potential customers in one place.
Integrate with key systems
- Finance – seamlessly integrate with existing finance systems including Xero, QuickBooks and Sage Cloud
- Ecommerce – connect to your ecommerce website to effectively manage online sales and deliver a first-class customer experience every time
- Shipping – integrate with online shipping and distribution portals such as DPD, DHL and UPS
- RESTful API: every solution comes with a fully documented RESTful API layer allowing it to connect to any other 3rd party application or website
Harnessing the power of AWS
We harness the power of Amazon Web Services to provide every customer with a software solution that specifically matches their process and requirements. The level of customisation covers all aspects including storage, workflow, functionality, access and integration.
By aligning our Flight platform to AWS, we take advantage of the most advanced and secure cloud computing infrastructure in the world.
AWS is fully scalable meaning expensive hardware upgrades will never be a consideration. It also means Flight can leverage the extensive and continually enhanced cloud computing services offered by AWS.
Flight is a highly flexible, robust, future-proof solution for any business.
Customised for you
Getting your software right is key. It can mean the difference between creating positive change for your business, or it being mothballed by staff unwilling to engage in a system they don’t feel a part of.
That’s why we do things differently; we’re with you every step of the way. From initial discussions, all the way through to launch and ongoing support. We’re there to ensure you get the most from your software.
Flight is not SaaS (software as a service), it is an award-winning platform that creates bespoke CRM and Workflow Management Software that is unique to your business.
And one that you can change and develop over time at no additional cost.
Our 4 step process
We keep this as simple as possible. We do all the heavy lifting:
- Business Analysis – We meet with you to understand your business, producing a process map and completing your Flight specification sheet to ensure your configuration is perfect for your business.
- Configure – With your specification sheet, we set about configuring the system; giving you access to a test application to trial.
- Launch – Once you’ve tested and signed off your configuration, we migrate your historic data and launch your new CRM Software. This will be unique to you and your business.
- Support – Our dedicated customer service team are on hand to support you. Whether it’s tutorials or requests for additional functionality. Continue to make changes at no extra cost.
Fylde Fresh and Fabulous
Fylde Fresh & Fabulous (FFF) are one of the UK’s most established potato producers, providing national coverage and supplying freshly peeled potatoes and chips.
We delivered customised software to manage the ecommerce ordering, production and distribution process. The software collects customer orders via the website, schedules production and picking and then integrates with distribution partner, DPD to automate collection and delivery.
This new system has enabled FFF to serve their customers demands much faster and efficiently, meaning restaurants, chip shops and other partners can access their quality products with a next day delivery promise.