Does this sound familiar?
- You want to grow your business without taking on extra cost
You need consistency of service from all your fee earners
- You don’t know who your most profitable clients are
You are over-reliant on key individuals to build your business
Your firm is unique…
That’s why our Flight platform will create CRM and Workflow Software designed to the specific requirements of your Professional Services business.
We’re here to guide your journey on Flight, but no-one knows your training business better than you. We’ll listen, feedback and help to identify how we can streamline your business processes.
Software built to grow your Professional Services Business
Cloud-based system designed to your specific requirements
Create an efficient and consistent process that allows you to grow
Real-time visibility of business performance
Enterprise level functionality, but for a fraction of the cost
CRM Software for Professional Services
For your Professional Services business to be more profitable and easier to run, you need a repeatable and scalable process that doesn’t rely on key individuals.
But to do this you need software to centralise your business data and manage the different stages of the delivery process to control costs and maintain consistency.
Using our award-winning Flight platform we will create CRM and Workflow Software to match your process and help you overcome the specific challenges you’re facing. It is unique to you, and you can change and tweak the software as many times as you need at no additional cost.
You will also receive continuous support and training from our dedicated customer service team to help you get the most from Flight.
Improve client and team management
- Notifications and alerts – notify users and customers throughout their journey with automated emails and in-app messages
- Document management – attach and send quotes and job sheets that auto-populate with customer information
- Resource management – assign staff to jobs and enquiries to monitor project progress
- Automated tasks and actions – ensure no-one misses a deadline with automated tasks based on the rules you set
Keep track of jobs and enquiries
- Create job templates – save time when creating new jobs by creating automated workflows
- Sales tracking – monitor sales performance and billed work as well as forecast your pipeline
- View work in progress – keep tabs on all of your outstanding work to gain more control of your cashflow
- Custom reports – create specific reports for your business to keep track of what truly makes a difference
Reduce time with an efficient workflow
- Build intelligent workflow – customise rule-based workflows to guide customers through their journey from booking to attendance
- Integrate with existing tools – integrate with your other software tools, such as Xero and Outlook, for extra time savings
- Access rich analytics – access key performance information that lets you see how your business is performing
- Monitor performance – manage your team effectively by seeing where they are focussing their attention
Timesheets and expenses
- Multiple ways to track time – we can track and record time in the way that best suits your business and your people
- Record expenses – easily record and log expenses against jobs via email or receipt upload
- Monitor performance – use system data to manage the performance of your fee earners, build in
- Multiple job-types – build budgets based on job-type and fee structure including professional fees, project work and commission-based activity. Monitor profitability across the entire practice in real-time
- Track billable and non-billable hours – get a complete overview of each project’s profitability and trigger alerts when profit margins are threatened
Integrate with key systems
- Xero & QuickBooks integration – create a seamless link that removes the need to create two invoices. When you create an invoice in Xero or QuickBooks, it sends it to Flight and vice-versa
- API Integration – using Flight’s API, we connect to your other systems and website to seamlessly integrate all functions of your business, delivering an end-to-end workflow without the risk of data duplication or corruption
Harnessing the power of AWS
We harness the power of Amazon Web Services to provide every customer with a software solution that specifically matches their process and requirements. The level of customisation covers all aspects including storage, workflow, functionality, access and integration.
By aligning our Flight platform to AWS, we take advantage of the most advanced and secure cloud computing infrastructure in the world.
AWS is fully scalable meaning expensive hardware upgrades will never be a consideration. It also means Flight can leverage the extensive and continually enhanced cloud computing services offered by AWS.
Flight is a highly flexible, robust, future-proof solution for any business.
Customised for your business
Getting your software right is key. It can mean the difference between creating positive change for your business, or it being mothballed by staff unwilling to engage in a system they don’t feel a part of.
That’s why we do things differently; we’re with you every step of the way. From initial discussions, all the way through to launch and ongoing support. We’re there to ensure you get the most from Flight.
Flight is not SaaS (software as a service), it is an award-winning platform that creates CRM Software that is unique to your business.
And one that you can change and develop over time at no additional cost.
Our 4 step process
We keep this as simple as possible. We do all the heavy lifting:
- Business Analysis – We meet with you to understand your business, producing a process map and completing your specification sheet to ensure your configuration is perfect for your business.
- Configure – With your specification sheet, we set about configuring the system; giving you access to a test application to trial.
- Launch – Once you’ve tested and signed off your configuration, we migrate your historic data and launch your new CRM Software. This will be unique to you and your business.
- Support – Our dedicated customer service team are on hand to support you. Whether it’s tutorials or requests for additional functionality. Continue to make changes at no extra cost.
Begbies Traynor Group
“Having instructed Blue Wren to develop a CRM & Business Workflow System for a specific sector of our firm, we worked closely with all the team, who endeavoured to ensure that the end product was what we had first envisioned.
The team made it possible to produce a fantastic end product, with a responsive ongoing support network if required at any point.”
Chris Lawton, Director