Does this sound familiar?
You are losing valuable time managing projects using spreadsheets and email
You need project management software but don’t want to sink time and money into the wrong solution
You don’t have hours to spend researching and trialling something that might not be right
You need a partner who can provide responsive customer service to make the software work for you
Your business is unique…
That’s why our Flight platform will create Project Management Software that is designed to specific the needs of your business.
We’re here to guide your journey on Flight, but no-one knows your business better than you. We’ll listen, feedback and help to identify how we can streamline your business processes.
Software built to grow your business
Customised, cloud-based system built to your specific requirements
Proven track record of improving profit and operational efficiency
You get exactly what you need to make your business more productive
The power of an enterprise solution but for a fraction of the time and cost
Built to your exact requirements
Improve efficiency by 25%
Ongoing UK-based support
6-month return on investment
Plan projects with precision
- Efficient project management – easily create, manage and track an unlimited number of projects. Give controlled access to contractors and suppliers
- Centralised data – a single place for shared tasks, discussions and files. Easily organise teams and projects. Instantly see progress and milestones
- Secure document management – attach and send quotes and job sheets that auto-populate with customer information
Schedule labour and materials
- Add the right people to the right projects – based on skill, role, cost and availability. See everyone’s schedule in a shared team calendar
- Flexible rates and billing – charge different rates for different project stages, different people and different customer types
- Reserve equipment and resources – attach and schedule resources to the project to avoid double booking
Create efficiency with workflows
- Intelligent workflows – build automated workflows based on rules and triggers to ensure nothing falls through the gaps
- Automated tasks – minimise project risk and administrative costs by automating repeatable tasks and actions
- Generate dynamic documents – create documents, emails and letters using our document generator inserting specific client information to personalise the output
Track progress against budget
- Budgeting – build multiple budgets against a project and test them with your client before choosing an agreed budget
- Track billable and non-billable hours – get a complete overview of each project’s profitability and trigger alerts when profit margins are threatened
- Timesheets – record staff time against a project, tracking costs in real-time
Keep your customers informed
- Client portal – give your clients limited access to their projects, contracts, services and account to improve transparency and help clients help themselves
- CRM – manage your contacts efficiently. See when you last emailed or spoke, which projects they are associated with, or how much they owe you
- Project updates – automate notifications and alerts to customers keeping them informed of progress
Integrate with key systems
- Xero & QuickBooks integration – create a seamless link that removes the need to create two invoices. When you create an invoice in Xero or QuickBooks, it sends it to Flight and vice-versa
- API Integration – using Flight’s API, we connect to your other systems to seamlessly integrate all functions of your business, delivering an end-to-end workflow without the risk of data duplication or corruption
Customised for your business
Getting your software right is key. It can mean the difference between creating positive change for your business, or it being mothballed by staff unwilling to engage in a system they don’t feel a part of.
That’s why we do things differently; we’re with you every step of the way. From initial discussions, all the way through to launch and ongoing support. We’re there to ensure you get the most from Flight.
Flight is not SaaS (software as a service), it is an award-winning platform that creates bespoke Project Management Software that is unique to your business.
And one that you can change and develop over time at no additional cost.
Our 4 step process
We keep this as simple as possible. We do all the heavy lifting:
- Map – We meet with you to understand your business, producing a process map and completing your Flight specification sheet to ensure your configuration is perfect for your business.
- Configure – With your specification sheet, we set about configuring the system; giving you access to a test application to trial.
- Launch – Once you’ve tested and signed off your configuration, we migrate your historic data and launch your new Project Management Software. This will be unique to you and your business.
- Support – Our dedicated customer service team are on hand to support you. Whether it’s tutorials or requests for additional functionality. Continue to make changes at no extra cost.
The Cornell Group
The Cornell Group is a land and development company that manage projects from land acquisition through to development and marketing of residential and commercial properties.
Since running the new system, The Cornell Group has scaled the business to handle almost twice as many projects without the need to recruit additional staff.
The time efficiencies that we have created for the organisation continue to support the growth of the organisation.