"We are almost at the end of our first year of working together and it has proved to be a very rewarding and enjoyable experience. Every member of the Blue Wren team has spent time at Ribby getting to know our Village and our values, and we feel that they are intent on providing the best possible advice to us from a position of product knowledge and digital expertise."
Janet Mulligan, Business Development Manager, January 2016
Ribby Hall Village are a five-star holiday park offering a range of facilities, including an award-winning onsite Spa Hotel. Short breaks for self-catered accommodation and adult stays at the Spa Hotel are the key areas of our focus.
- Generate a digital marketing campaign
- Increase the number of visitors to the website
- Turn this greater traffic into conversions
- Improve the overall number of bookings made online
- Conduct detailed analysis of the Ribby Hall website, paying particular focus to the customer journey and the booking process, to recommend a number of usability improvements to implement alongside our ongoing work
- Offer strategic consultation on various digital marketing aspects, including social media
- Design and build 100 Acres, an off-site blog, while developing a content strategy to convert readers into customers
- Generate fresh, branded and optimised content with clearer CTAs
- Set up, manage and implement Ribby Hall’s Adwords campaigns to not only improve brand awareness and promote events onsite, but to drive traffic and improve conversions
- Create a much-improved, user-experience-focussed, step-by-step booking system to simplify and streamline the customer’s journey to purchase
- +22% annual online revenue
- +48% conversion rate