Do you want to?
Track business activity from enquiries to service delivery
Automate processes to save time and effort
Integrate third-party applications to create efficiencies
Gain control and visibility of performance
Your business is unique…
That’s why we tailor Flight to the needs of your business.
We’re here to guide your journey to take Flight, but no-one knows your business better than you. We’ll listen, feedback and help to identify how we can streamline your business processes.
Software built to grow your business
A proven track record of increasing profit and improving operational efficiency.
Customised for the specific CRM and workflow challenges that your business faces.
Save 2.5 days a week from admin time
Increase leads by 30%
Convert 15% more sales
Improve profitability by 25%
12-month return on investment
Improve customer and team management
- Notifications and alerts – notify users and customers throughout their journey
- Document management – attach quotes and job sheets that auto-populate with customer information
- Resource management – assign staff to jobs and enquiries to monitor project progress
- Automated tasks and actions – ensure no-one misses a deadline with automated tasks
Keep track of jobs and enquiries
- Create job templates – save time when creating new jobs by creating automated workflows
- Sales tracking – monitor sales performance and billed work
- View work in progress – keep tabs on all of your outstanding work to gain more control of your cashflow
- Custom reports – create specific reports for your business to keep track of what truly makes a difference
Reduce time with an efficient workflow
- Intelligent workflow – build rules-based workflows to efficiently guide your customers through their purchase
- 3rd party integrations – integrate with your other software tools, such as Xero and Outlook, to gain extra time savings
- Analytics – access key performance information that lets you see how your business is performing
- Monitor performance – manage your team effectively by seeing where they are focussing their attention
Four simple steps to take Flight
Getting your software right is key; it can be the difference between Flight creating positive change for your business, or being mothballed by staff unwilling to engage in a system they don’t feel a part of.
That’s why we do things differently; we’re with you every step of the way. From initial discussions, all the way through to take-off and ongoing support, we’re there to ensure you get the most from Flight.
Our four step process
We keep this as simple as possible. We do all the heavy lifting:
- Map – We meet with you to better understand your business, producing a process map and completing your Flight specification sheet to ensure your configuration is perfect for your business.
- Configure – Having completed your specification sheet, we set about configuring the system; giving you access to a test application to ensure Flight works for you.
- Launch – Once you’ve tested and signed off your configuration, we prepare your historic data and migrate this to Flight. Then you’ll get access to your brand new Flight system.
- Support – Our dedicated customer service team are on hand to support you. Whether it’s tutorials or requests for additional functionality, we want to enhance your Flight experience.
“Blue Wren spent time to understand the stumbling blocks with our old process and configured Flight’s features around our business.
They helped us clearly define our workflow and helped eliminate waste from our process. The level of ongoing support has been excellent and the system now saves our team a great deal of time and energy, allowing us to focus on growing the business.
Flight is integral to our business and helps us to deliver our service more effectively and efficiently to our customers.”
– Alison Wignall, Nugent Santé