FLIGHT: The new standard in CRM and workflow software
What if you could end the headache of an incomplete and inefficient process,
simply by replacing it with an easy to use solution?
You’re ready to take Flight if…
You know you should be using software to grow your business
You’re already using CRM software to track some processes
You don’t want to sink time and money into the wrong solution
You don’t have hours to spend perfecting the solution
The truth is…
You’ll never find “off-the-shelf” or enterprise software to solve your workflow problems without investing hundreds of hours and vast sums of money.
You’re too small for an enterprise solution. Too big for Microsoft Excel.
…it’s time to think again. Book a demo
Software built to scale your business
A solution that has a proven track record of increasing profit and improving operational efficiency.
Configured for the specific CRM and workflow challenges that your business faces.
Save 2.5 days a week from admin time
Increase leads by 30%
Convert 15% more sales
Improve profitability by 25%
12-month return on investment
Improve customer and team management
- Notifications and alerts – notify users and customers throughout their journey
- Document management – attach quotes and job sheets that auto-populate with customer information
- Resource management – assign staff to jobs and enquiries to monitor project progress
- Automated tasks and actions – ensure no-one misses a deadline with automated tasks
Keep track of jobs and enquiries
- Create job templates – save time when creating new jobs by creating automated workflows
- Sales tracking – monitor sales performance and billed work
- View work in progress – keep tabs on all of your outstanding work to gain more control of your cashflow
- Custom reports – create specific reports for your business to keep track of what truly makes a difference
Reduce time with an efficient workflow
- Intelligent workflow – build rules-based workflows to efficiently guide your customers through their purchase
- 3rd party integrations – integrate with your other software tools, such as Xero and Outlook, to gain extra time savings
- Analytics – access key performance information that lets you see how your business is performing
- Monitor performance – manage your team effectively by seeing where they are focussing their attention
Four simple steps to take Flight
Getting your software right is key; it can be the difference between Flight creating positive change for your business, or being mothballed by staff unwilling to engage in a system they don’t feel a part of.
That’s why we do things differently; we’re with you every step of the way. From initial discussions, all the way through to take-off and ongoing support, we’re there to ensure you get the most from Flight.
Step one: Map
We meet with you to better understand your business. Our multi-sector experience helps add value to these meetings.
We produce a process map and complete a specification sheet to ensure we capture all the information you need to take Flight.
Step two: Configure
We use your process map and specification to configure your version of Flight, including all your relevant fields and customised workflows.
You’ll then receive your test Flight, ready for you to familiarise yourself with the software ahead of launch.
This is the perfect opportunity to onboard your colleagues and consider what data you may need to migrate.
Step three: Launch
Now that you have tested your Flight configuration and familiarised the business with this new way of working, we set a launch date for the live system.
This launch date ensures we have adequate time to migrate historical data into the system, and you can prepare your business to take Flight.
Step four: Support
Our account management team are on hand to support and guide you through Flight. Whether it’s additional functionality that becomes a requirement or supporting you with how the system works.
We’re on the journey with you and want to make sure you maximise the potential of Flight.
“Blue Wren spent time to understand the stumbling blocks with our old process and configured Flight’s features around our business.
They helped us clearly define our workflow and helped eliminate waste from our process. The level of ongoing support has been excellent and the system now saves our team a great deal of time and energy, allowing us to focus on growing the business.
Flight is integral to our business and helps us to deliver our service more effectively and efficiently to our customers.”
– Alison Wignall, Nugent Santé