What if you could end the headache of an incomplete and inefficient process?
Simply by replacing it with an easy-to-use solution?
Flight is for you if…
You want to use software to grow your business.
But choosing the right option is confusing and stressful.
You’re already using a CRM to track some processes.
But have to muddle it together with other tools to build a make-do solution.
You don’t want to sink time and money into the wrong solution.
And end up with a generic, one-size fits no-one platform.
You don’t have hours to spend perfecting the solution.
You need a responsive customer service team who’ll help make this CRM work for you.
The truth is…
You’ll never find “off-the-shelf” or enterprise software to solve your workflow problems without investing hundreds of hours and vast sums of money.
Because they aren’t built with your training and events business in mind. You’re too small for an enterprise solution. Too big for Microsoft Excel.
…it’s time to think again. Try now
- 0.0 days
saved admin time
return on investment
- Easily access a CRM and workflow system that is specifically designed for your business
- Eliminate the need for work-arounds and awkward add-ons
- A proven track record of increasing efficiency and profit for training and events businesses
- Supported by a UK-based customer service team who meet you in person to configure your system
Feature rich software
Improve customer and team management
- Send notifications and alerts – notify users, bookers and delegates throughout their journey
- Manage documents – attach certificates and joining instructions that auto-populate with delegate information
- Manage resources – assign instructors to courses, avoid booking conflicts and maximise availability
- Automated tasks and actions – help your team meet deadlines with automated tasks reminders straight to their dashboard
Keep track of courses and bookings
- Create event templates – save time when creating new courses by grouping core information into a template
- Track bookings – monitor bookings and assess event viability to ensure courses are profitable
- Book venues – allocate locations to courses and delegate communications will automatically be updated
- Manage demand – allow delegates to join waitlists for oversubscribed courses and be notified when new places become available
Reduce time with an efficient workflow
- Build intelligent workflows – customise rule-based workflows to guide customers through their purchase
- Integrate with existing tools – integrate with your other software tools, such as Xero, to gain extra time savings
- Access rich analytics – access key performance information and understand how your business is performing
- Monitor performance – understand how and where your team is spending time to optimise performance
Configured in-person by a
We’ll meet you in person to map your workflow, deliver the optimal configuration and support you through launch and beyond.
“Flight gives me all the information and tools I need to run the business. It’s helped us work on the business, rather than in it.”
Alison, Nugent Sante
The 4-step Flight process
We keep this simple. And do the heavy lifting too.
We meet with you to get to know your business, produce a process map and complete your Flight specification sheet to ensure your configuration is perfect for your business.
Now we know your specifications, we configure your Flight. You’ll have access to a test application to ensure everything works for you.
Once you’re happy, we take your existing data and migrate it into Flight. When that’s done, you’re ready to board! You’ll get access to your brand new Flight system.
Our dedicated customer service team is on hand to support you. Whether it’s tutorials or requests for additional functionality, we want to enhance your Flight experience.
The team behind Flight
Flight was designed and built by us, Blue Wren. We’re a software company in Lancashire specialising in CRM and workflow management solutions.
We’ve worked with many training and events businesses, tailoring Flight to make their lives easier and more productive. So they can stop trying to do it all and focus on what’s important.
"The first event we ran using Flight from Blue Wren was the best, most profitable event of the year"
Richard Ellis, Business Network Preston
"Flight gives me all the information and tools I need to run the business. It's helped us work on the business, rather than in it."
Alison Wignall, Nugent Sante
"Blue Wren shaped Flight to our exact requirements. They helped refine our processes and have saved us countless hours on admin tasks."
Helen Bowland, Ainscough Training Services
Is Flight the CRM and workflow system for you?
Flight is perfect for you if…
- You’re ambitious, time-poor, frustrated and confused by solutions that cost unknown amounts to configure and still don’t meet your needs.
- You want a solution that has a proven track record for increasing efficiency and profit, and supports growth, teams and clients.
- You’re ready to use software to grow your business but don’t want to hack something together to create a make-do solution.
- You want to work with a provider that’s experienced, knowledgeable, professional and passionate about software that helps you grow.
- You’re looking for a system that can be affordably configured to you.
- You want a responsive UK-based customer service team that’s there when you need them.
Ready to take Flight? Try now
Experience the power of Flight.
Need to know more?
Understand Ainscough’s journey step by step
“Blue Wren configured Flight in
exactly the right way for our business.”
Ainscough Training Services